Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sorry Buddies!

This will be a short post today because I don't have much time and people are reading over my shoulder so I hope to update more about everything in a few days. Also I don't have my notebook that has what I was going to write haha. sorry guys but anyway I wanted to say that everything is going really well and that I just finished my second day of school! I get to wear a super cute uniform and everything! I am extremely sorry I can't post a longer post!

3 comments:

  1. I want to see pictures of your uniform!! Post more soon...love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're killing me Kenz! and I agree with Paxton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with packackistan as well. and im glad you are having an awesome time also blogspot hates me alot

    ReplyDelete